CUNY Rising on Your Campus
Find CUNY Rising on your campus
CUNY Rising and our member organizations work across every CUNY campus to support students to organize for a free and quality CUNY. Sign up and we’ll connect you to a CUNY Rising hub on your campus as well as plug you into CUNY wide trainings, actions and opportunities.
Join a Campaign
Free and Quality CUNY Now: Expand ASAP ASAP!
To succeed, CUNY students need:
Individualized advising and faculty mentoring
There is already a program that provides these things – ASAP (Accelerated Study in Associate Programs) and ACE (Accelerate Complete Engage).
ASAP for all is a campaign to strengthen and expand the ASAP and sibling ACE program to all students, ensuring all students have free tuition, free MetroCards, free textbooks and individualized advice and faculty support.
Connect with CUNY Rising across NYC
CUNY Rising is an alliance made up of over 30 student, community and union organizations. Please see below for a list of organizations.
- Alliance for Quality Education
- Black Youth Project 100 NYC
- Citizen Action
- CUNY Coalition for Students with Disabilities
- CUNY University Student Senate
- Coalition for Educational Justice
- College Access Consortium of NY
- CWA 1180
- Community Voices Heard
- Cypress Hills Lower Development Corporation
- DC 37 AFSCME
- Fast food justice
- Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
- Greater New York Labor-Religion Coalition
- Hispanic Federation
- Henry Street Settlement
- Make the Road NY
- NYC Central Labor Council
- New York Communities for Change
- New York Immigration Coalition
- New York Professional Nurses Union
- NYS Youth Leadership Council
- Professional Staff Congress CUNY
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union
- Strong Economy for All
- TWU Local 100
- Urban Youth Collaborative
- VOCAL NY
- Working Families Party
- Workmen’s circle
- Young Invincibles
- Young Progressives of America
For Connections to CUNY Rising Contacts at the above organizations please email email@example.com.